This is our full time jobs, & we LOVE what we do, my staff and I have many years of expertise in this area! I believe the customer and the client both deserve a well presented sale, with a well trained professional staff that are dedicated to put the time, effort, and research in, to guarantee you receive top dollar for your items.
Hiring The Cricket & the Crow will maximize your free time and minimize your workload so you can work on other things that need to get done in your life, and also minimize the many pitfalls of a do it yourself sale. Here are just a few of the services we will be able to provide for you…
- A Free, No obligation home visit
- Set up a plan accordingly to your unique situation
- Unpack and sort all items
- Organize and stage all items in an attractive manner, and provide all the items needed for display.
- Research and price all items to make sure you get the best price.
- Advertise! Advertise! Advertise! So yes we know how to advertise to get the people in. We use online marketing like estatesales.net, as well as many other internet outlets. We email our online subscribers that love to come to our event, place newspaper ads if necessary, place our eye catching signs in well strategized areas in your neighborhood to catch local traffic.
- Obtain permits when necessary
- Come equipped with our own wonderful, knowledgeable, professional staff that can take care of anything from talking to the customers and directing them to items they may be interested in, to helping them haul it into their car.
- Staff wear our company shirts so shoppers can easily spot us and ask for help
- Cash is king, but we do also take credit cards to assure more sales.
- We only allow an attainable amount of people in at a time, so to better help the customers, cut down on damaged items, and prevent loss.
- After the sale is over and depending on what is left over we also offer resources such as: buy out services, clean out services, & donation pick-ups.
We Service All (but not limited to): Southern Cook, DuPage, Will, and Kendall counties.